Shopping Centre – Swords
In 2017, a construction and fitout project was undertaken at Airside Swords Shopping Centre to build a F23 Tesco superstore and four new multipurpose units. The project involved site clearance, construction, and fitout of the new Tesco Format 23 supermarket and units, as well as the redirection of an existing culvert and other site work. In 2019, an extension was added to the existing Tesco store in a live trading environment. This project involved the excavation and demolition of an existing gable, the installation of a needle beam support, and the construction and fitout of the extension to the trading store. The result of these projects was a modern, fully-functional shopping destination for customers to enjoy.
• €2 million in 2019
• September 2019 to April 2020
- 2017 - Construction & Fit Out of a New Tesco Format 23 supermarket and 4 no. multipurpose units
- 2019 - Extension to Existing Tesco Store in ‘Live Trading Environment’.
- New Store - Site clearance, construction & FitOut of a New Tesco Format 23 supermarket and4 no. multi purpose units including redirection ofexisting culvert and associated site.
- Extension to Existing Supermarket - Excavation & Demolition of Existing Gable, Installation of Needle Beam Support &construction & Fit-out of extension to a Trading Store.
- Soil Stabilisation of subsoil on site reduced loads off site and reduced embodied carbon and traffic disruption to a major M1 Junction.
- PCL Provided additional seasonal overflow carpark due to the success of the store.
- PCL facilitated a live store by phasing encroachment works, mitigating impact on the sales floor and customers.
- Critical works including the installation of Needle Beams and removal of the gable wall were completed outside trading hours, reinstating clean & clear sales floor for normal opening operational times.
- Providing a safe working environment to enable the project to be completed after the Covid 19 stoppage.
We have a broad range of experience across countless industries. See some of our projects below
Tesco Liffey Valley
Manor Mills Post
St David’s CBS
KWETB - Celbridge
Bray Civic Centre
Tesco Spencer Dock
Tesco White Pines
Have a question?
leave your email & we’ll contact you directly