The F60 store at Dundalk Shopping Centre was the fastest built of its kind within the Tesco estate worldwide. PCL took complete ownership of this design and build project, and used BIM (Building Information Modeling) to collaborate with all parties involved from start to finish. By effectively managing the project and utilizing efficient processes, PCL was able to deliver the new shopping center within budget and ahead of schedule, completing the project four months earlier than the initial projected timeline. The result was a state-of-the-art shopping destination that was delivered on time and within budget.
New commercial development including Shop Units and Petrol Filling Station (PFS) consisting of demolition of existing Shopping Centre, PFS and decontamination works.
- Construction of Temporary Units & Independent Access.
- Demolition of existing Centre & PFS including decontamination works.
- Opening of Existing Culvert to form new feature.
- Construction of a new Commercial Building on stilts & associated site works & amenities.
- PCL took complete ownership of this Design and Build project.
- By running through BIM and collaborating with all parties from inception to completion, PCL successfully delivered the new Shopping Centre within budget.
- Four months earlier than initial projected timelines.
- This project was Fastest Built F60 Store on Stilts within Tesco Estate Worldwide.
We have a broad range of experience across countless industries. See some of our projects below
Tesco Liffey Valley
Manor Mills Post
St David’s CBS
KWETB - Celbridge
Bray Civic Centre
Tesco Spencer Dock
Tesco White Pines
Have a question?
leave your email & we’ll contact you directly