The F20 "Build For Less" store at Kinnegad, Athlone was the cheapest of its kind in Ireland and the UK. In order to achieve a more cost-effective solution for the project, PCL challenged and changed the original design specification. This involved exploring alternative products that could be used without impacting the build quality and performance of the store. The result was a store that was built for less without sacrificing quality or functionality.
Construction of Tesco Format 20 Supermarket and associated site works.
- Construction of Build for Less Format 20 store.
- Build for Less was achieved by implementing alternative cost effective methods of construction in lieu of traditional methods in conjunction with the value engineering of the overall design.
- PCL challenged and changed the design specification of the overall project to enable the use of alternative products.
- This achieved a more cost effective solution without impacting on the build quality & performance of the Store.
- Achieved earlier delivery and the most cost friendly supermarket of its kind globally.
We have a broad range of experience across countless industries. See some of our projects below
Tesco Liffey Valley
Manor Mills Post
St David’s CBS
KWETB - Celbridge
Bray Civic Centre
Tesco Spencer Dock
Tesco White Pines
Have a question?
leave your email & we’ll contact you directly