The construction project in Rush involved the building of a Tesco Format 20 Supermarket and associated site works. The store was designed and constructed using a timber frame, supplied by Wiehag, and featured a mezzanine floor, windcatchers, sunpipes, and a rain water harvesting system. These design elements were incorporated to make the store more environmentally friendly and sustainable. The end result was a modern, energy-efficient supermarket that met the needs of its customers and the surrounding community in Rush.
• €8.12 million
• April 2011 to November 2011.
• Whitestown Road, Rush, Co. Dublin.
• November 2011
Construction of Tesco Format 20 Supermarket and Associated Site Works.
- Demolition and removal of all existing agricultural structures.
- Construction of new build Format 20, 28,000sq. ft Timber Frame.
- Store including mezzanine floor, windcatchers, sun pipes, rainwater harvesting and upgrade of foul and storm drainage off site.
- Store designed and constructed in timber frame, supplied by Wiehag.
- Installation of windcatchers, sun pipes and rainwater harvesting allowed the store to operate more sustainable and reduce its carbon footprint.
We have a broad range of experience across countless industries. See some of our projects below
Tesco Liffey Valley
Shopping Centre, Lucan.
Shopping Centre – Swords
Manor Mills Post
St David’s CBS
Shopping Centre, Naas
KWETB - Celbridge
Bray Civic Centre
Tesco Spencer Dock
Planning and Regeneration
Tesco White Pines
Have a question?
leave your email & we’ll contact you directly