Tesco Liffey Valley
Shopping Centre, Lucan.
The construction project at Liffey Valley Shopping Centre involved the building of a Tesco F60 Supermarket anchor, as well as several retail units. The supermarket anchor unit was a new format store, featuring a shell and core design. The retail units were constructed alongside the supermarket anchor, and an undercroft carpark was also built as part of the project. The construction was carried out in phases, with the shell and core being completed before the fit out contractor took over to finish the internal finishes and installations. The project also involved the creation of a link boulevard connecting the new construction to the existing shopping center. The end result was a state-of-the-art shopping destination for customers to enjoy.
Shell and Core Construction of New Format60 Supermarket Anchor Unit, Retail Units and Under croft Carpark.
- Phased redevelopment of existing ring roadand infrastructure network.
- Site clearance & removal of excess topsoil dumped on site.
- Construction of new Retail Units.
- Development of Under croft Carpark, pathways and landscaping.
- Development of Boulevard link to Liffey Valley Shopping Centre.
- Soil Stabilisation of subsoil on site provided required loading targets and reduced excavations and to careful design of site levels.
- Road Realignment Works to busy carriageways surrounding SC Including traffic management redirection of existing carriageway & services and forming of new roundabout.
- PCL facilitated early shell and core access to Fitout Contractor to commence critical path items, enabling an early market launch date for the store & increasing client sales potential.
We have a broad range of experience across countless industries. See some of our projects below
Tesco Liffey Valley
Manor Mills Post
St David’s CBS
KWETB - Celbridge
Bray Civic Centre
Tesco Spencer Dock
Tesco White Pines
Have a question?
leave your email & we’ll contact you directly